Search This Blog

Friday 10 April 2015

Chain of Command

Mike has very kindly put up some pictures and a brief battle report of my inaugural Chain of Command game on his blog Trouble at T'Mill.  A fun night, I just couldn't get my last unit on when and where I wanted them.

I have been working on some Japanese Cavalry conversions pics when I get a chance and the glue has dried.  Unit of 5 so far, may bump them upto 7 but doubt will go beyond that, unless I get another unit........

A quick trip in to Nottingham today as well netted me 3x Ha Go Type 95 tanks direct from Warlords storage racks.  Many thanks to Lorenzo who sorted me out at such short notice. They are intended for my Tank Platoon for the Welsh Open at the end of September.  Should be enough time to paint them............

No comments:

Post a Comment